"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Friday, September 24, 2010

Yippee Skip NO more roots!!!

Okay normally I get my hair colored and cut every six weeks. This time I waited a whole nine weeks my roots must have been 2.5 inches worth. So, the best part of my day so far is going to Shear Magic and having Kitty Coppin fix my hair. I have been going to Kitty for almost 3 years now. So, has my daughter, Jennifer and many of our friends. Kitty is awesome does an amazing job and I LOVE MY HAIR AGAIN!!!!! If Jen & I ever wait too long to schedule an appointment and if we have an event to go to Kitty always squeezes us in. We may be double booked but again she makes sure our hair looks great for whatever event it may be!

Kitty Coppin (916) 410-9138
199 Cirby Way # 18
Roseville, CA 95678-6429

1 comment:

  1. Your hair always looks good I never notice roots I will have to give Kitty a try since your hair is fantastic

    ReplyDelete