"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Awwee take a deep breath in!!!



I so love the smell of the Rain!!! Don’t get me wrong I am a sun worshiper but that first rain is literally like a breath of fresh air!! Rainy days and Mondays always get me down…Great song!  Yes, I am dating myself now “Rainy Days and Mondays” by The Carpenters.  So gathered up the pillow cushions on the patio chairs and covered up the furniture.  Jen & Ken moved some furniture under the patio covering. I saw you & him walking in the rain you were holding hands & I’ll never be the same. Was just singing that out loud. I love that one 2!!! Classic on my IPod of course! Watch tomorrow it will be 100. Hope not!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmeFrNPGXlc

No comments:

Post a Comment