"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spa Diva (530) 392-0039


The Best part of my day was getting an absolutely fabulous facial at Spa Diva!! I'm in the spa business and have been getting monthly facials for over fifteen years. I have had the chance to get a variety of facials, skin peels, microdermabrasions, you name it, but by far Lisa at Spa Diva is the best!!
She has been working on my face for over three years now. She uses top quality product. My skin is the clearest it’s ever been. I believe the main reason that I do not look my age is due to Lisa. After my microderm treatment my skin looks radiant & has a smooth texture. My skin is noticeably brighter, hydrated, & plump the next day. Lisa always does an amazing job! I so love her & I highly recommend her!!!! And YES I am biased when it comes to her!
 If you love magnificent looking skin & love to be pampered go visit Spa Diva!!

1 comment:

  1. So know I know your secret to having such great looking skin.

    ReplyDelete