"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Monday, September 20, 2010

Bargain Shopping


As everyone knows, I currently cannot work for another 4 weeks. Needless to say money is a bit tight right now and I have two birthday gifts to purchase by Saturday. If you have never been to the web site http://www.become.com I highly suggest you visit this site! This is by far the most affordable and quality site to get earrings and watches that I have ever researched! They sell watches for both men and women at http://jewelry-and-watches.become.com/mens-watches/watches .The Watches come in every imaginable style that you could possibly want.
            While shopping for Jen & Mom I couldn’t help but purchase a watch for myself. This watch is extremely versatile. Watches are always a nightmare for me to find. I need one that is suitable for everyday use and great for dressing up. Normally I have to have two watches. A watch for work and a separate watch that works for getting all dolled up.  I’m so impressed with this site and would recommend it above previous earrings or "whole sale" sites I have been too!
Jewelry is so hard to find in a reasonable price range! The site was very easy to browse through and user friendly. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for from size, to color, to quantity at http://jewelry-and-watches.become.com/womens-jewelry/earrings! My personal favorites on this site after browsing through were these adorable Cubic Zirconia dear drop ring. They are very simple but yet so classy at the same time. A great gift for my Mom! Of course I fell in love with a pair of earrings for myself that I just couldn’t live without!!
I bought Jen an adorable Sterling Silver Heart Dangle Charm. She loved the charm said it was stylish and she won’t get beat up while she’s working!! I started X-mas shopping early and purchased several charms for my cousins. Shopping on  http://jewelry-and-watches.become.com/womens-jewelry/charms way to really get great quality items at a fantastic price!
GO GET YOUR SHOP ON!!!

1 comment: