"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Taking It Easy

It's been three weeks since surgery and I am officially going stir crazy. I am beginning to really stress out over finances all though I am trusting that every thing will work out in the end. Funny story, this week I had an attempt of 12 new clients and I am still stuck on bed rest! Ken has really been sweet and helpful waiting on me hand and foot! Lucky me! - and believe it or not I have been a big girl and not a baby. Only whined a few times, I am pretty proud of myself to be honest. I can not wait to get my clients back and begin working again soon. Sweet story of the month: Once I was home from the hospital I was up late at 3 a.m. for a glass of water, and Ken got upset and offered to get me water and told me to not move!

I should begin taking clients again on October 16th! I can't wait so here is the official count down beginning NOW! 45 more days and it's go time!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are taking it easy since I know you will be busy with clients since you have to take time off. I am looking forward to my weekly massages I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete