"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Monday, August 15, 2011

Flipping OUT!

My favorite show right now on TV is Flipping Out on BRAVO…have you guys seen it? I never used to watch much TV but when I got Direct TV I started watching BRAVO all the time and I got really addicted to Jeff Lewis. The one the other night was when they all went to a bachelorette party in Vegas and boy was it a hoot! I feel like these people are my friends because they’re so open with their personal lives I know a lot about them. It’s also really cool to see all the design tricks they use that make the houses they work…they’ve got a really modern style and I really identify with it since I’m in design school and I get a lot out of their advice. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll move to LA and start working with Jeff Lewis himself – I don’t know if I could handle it for long because he’s a terrible boss and really mean to all his employees! Oh Jeff, you’re so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment